It’s day two of six in this year’s tag series – a fun ink masking technique you can use for tags, cards, or lots of different crafty projects!
Supplies for this project are linked at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used at no cost to you.
Get out your Misti or MiniMisti and some beautiful multi-word sentiments….pick out your favorite inks and grab those sticky notes and let’s get busy stamping!
As I do every year – I’ll pick four winners for todays four tags – and will do the same with all six sets this week! Leave a comment and tell me your fave color combo for Christmas cards/decor….and good luck winning!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
- Warmest Wishes by Christine Herrin, Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps
- Retro Holiday Greetings by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Tag Trio by Christine Herrin, Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pads:
- Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7), My Sweet Petunia
- Craft Assistant, Essentials by Ellen
- Solar White – 25 pk, Neenah Classic Crest Cardstock
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen White