Everything in the Christmas box (Picture: Morrisons)
Christmas is going to be a little different this year and if you’re worried about facing the festive rush at the supermarket, Morrisons has launched a delivery box to help.
The supermarket will pack up and send everything a family of four could need for the big day and the whole thing costs £50, including postage to your doorstep.
There are 16 items so you can put together turkey and the trimmings, a cheese board and finish off with mince pies and a yule log.
All the items are from The Best range so you can enjoy something a little fancier this year.
A presale will start today, 13 October, but the boxes won’t be delivered to customers’ doorsteps until the 22 and 23 December.
Visit our live blog for the latest updates Coronavirus news live
It will arrive in a specially developed box so that items remain cold and fresh until they reach your fridge.
The boxes will be especially helpful for those who are more at risk from coronavirus and worried about going out to shop this year.
Aidan Buckley, Food to Order Director at Morrisons said: ‘We want to take the stress out of Christmas food shopping and give customers the ultimate hassle-free Christmas dinner to enjoy. In a difficult year, this is the simplest way to get your Christmas meal.’
What’s inside the Morrisons Christmas box
- Morrisons British Turkey Parcel (serves 4-7)
- Morrisons The Best Goose Fat Potatoes
- Morrisons The Best Pigs in Blankets
- Morrisons The Best Deep Filled Mince Pies
- Morrisons The Best Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls
- Morrisons The Best Mature Blue Stilton
- Morrisons The Best Cranberry Sauce
- Morrisons The Best Brie De Meaux
- Morrisons The Best Turkey Gravy
- Morrisons The Best Caledonian Vintage Cheddar 300g
- Morrisons The Best Sprouts with lightly smoked gammon
- Morrisons The Best Festive Fruit Chutney
- Morrisons The Best Heritage Carrots with butter
- Morrisons The Best Rye Sourdough Crackers 130G
- Morrisons The Best Honey & Mustard Baby Parsnips
- Morrisons The Best Yule Log
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch at email@example.com.