But there’s no reason to start from scratch when you’re craving a change in your holiday decor. Just like a new pair of earrings or a stylish blouse can enliven a whole outfit, sometimes all it takes is a few new pieces to make your decor feel fresh. Here’s a few current and trendy neutral Christmas decorations I’ve recently spotted. These stylish accents will work with any holiday style. Grab them now because they’re bound to sell out quick!
Neutral Christmas Decor
No matter what your holiday style, ensure you have a few neutral Christmas decor pieces. You can use them long after the holidays have passed to give your home a wintry feel.
- This printable winter landscape is a quick and budget-friendly way to add instant ambience. Display it as a large focal point above the mantel, or in a vintage frame by your bedside. It’s cool, neutral hues work with any type of decor.
- These bell-shaped scented candles might be my favourite accessory yet. I love the large scale of them and how attractive they look, lid on or off.
- Hanging iron bells were definitely a trending item last Christmas. I think they’re a classic though and can be used in so many ways. Hang them from your front door wreath or display them on a shelf for vintage appeal.
- These Clear hurricane candle holders are so attractive when displayed en masse. The mix of large and small sizes appear collected over time. You can’t buy just one!
- A pair of these Antler candlestick holder would look just lovely on a sideboard or a mantel.
- I like the breezy quality of this potted faux pine tree. It’s makes a statement without overwhelming your display.
- Have you ever seen a stocking more chic than this faux fur stocking in Deer print? The warm cream and caramel tones are unexpected yet feel perfectly wintery. The pom pom adds a playful touch!
- You don’t need to go overboard with all of your Christmas decor. This striped doormat is a stylish and classic way to welcome your guests.
- Functional and modern, this bronze stocking holder is an understated way to hold those stockings on the mantel.
- How adorable are these golden wreath ornaments? These would add sophistication to your tree, or use them as unique gift toppers.
- An antler decorative object can bring a rustic touch to your coffee table, bookshelf, or mantel
- This eucalyptus garland is a decorating staple. Mix it with fresh winter greens on your tabletop or mantel. I think it would look lovely on a staircase garland too!